Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kona Kona Kona



It's my first full week in Kona! Things are going great! Our hearts are getting revived again to see God move in greater ways than we've seen before. Pictured above is about 300 or so of us on the YWAM campus starting our Monday off in adoration of the one true King! He is so holy and worthy of our praise.

Most joke about me "suffering for Jesus" or taking my vacation to Hawaii...and I won't lie it's pretty beautiful here and I want to soak up that sun as much as I can! But we do have a pretty jam packed schedule. Starting most days around 6am we're up for breakfast and off to worship or class. Our days are pretty full of teaching, prayer/worship, small group time, work duties around the campus, and local outreaches to neighborhoods in Kona. My bed time has moved to a pretty consistent time of about 9:30pm...and if you know me well, you know that's not normal. But the Lord is giving me the grace and energy for it all! Also it's so nice having the whole Harrisburg crew out here so we can grow in our love for each other and for the Lord before heading back to PA! So excited for what God deposits to us here that we get to take back to our students for this next year.

I don't have much to update on except I'm excited for what God has in the weeks to come. Breakthrough and freedom are here and we're expectant for God to do big things in and through this school. Keep us in your prayers that God would be glorified in our everything!

If you want to here the podcasts from our classes click here: Circuit Riders Podcast

Thank you you for checking in! I pray you are so blessed today!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jess! Now you have our bedtime!! :) Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete