Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Harvest is Plentiful!

Happy New Year!

Hope you had a great time through the holidays and made it successfully through the hustle and bustle of it all! And here we are at another new year!

I don’t know why, but I’m so excited for 2012. Part of it being I get to staff my first DTS starting January 2nd. I’ve been in communication with our students and hearing their excitement about coming makes me so ready for it to start.

Luke 10:2 says, “And he said to them, ‘The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.’” We are believing for a great harvest in America! Where news and media want to cast doom and gloom on our nation, this is a time we can look up to our Heavenly Father and see His heart not only for our nation but every nation on earth. We are certain that we will see another outpouring of His spirit and many will come to know the Lord in these coming days!! Already in China, 30,000 people are being saved and baptized daily! Because we believe we are about to see a massive move of God in our own nation, we are called to train up others to be laborers in this harvest with us!

The Fire and Fragrance DTS is designed to raise up students and release them onto college campuses of America and into the nations of the earth–to partner with and plant communities prioritizing worship and intercession enabling these communities to flow into outreach fueled by the power of God.

As a missionary I know it’s my job to communicate to you what my needs are. I feel I may not be doing it as well as I should be so I wanted to share with you some major needs I have.

Prayer is essential! I need to be covered in prayer to do what I’m doing. God has great things in store for this school, and the enemy hates it. I need wisdom and discernment to walk in discipleship with my students and boldness and courage to share the Gospel. Please pray for His protection and guidance daily and an ear to hear what He’s saying as I lead.

Also, since this is not a paid position, I am in great need of financial support. I am certain God has called me to YWAM and to missions for this season of my life until the point that He tells me to stop and do something new. The logistical side says if I don’t raise enough support I can’t be on staff. Can I ask you to pray about partnering with me in giving either a one time donation or monthly? Due to cost of living (housing, food), travel, and basic necessities I need to raise roughly $1,000 per month.

You can send donations to:

1) Fire & Fragrance

Attn: Jessica Ramsay

PO Box 4826

Harrisburg, PA 17111


2) Give via PayPal (see link on right side of this page)


3) For a tax deduction:

Make checks payable to U of N Kona (not to me)

Attach a sticky note (or separate sheet of paper) with my name and account # onto the check (Jessica Ramsay, Account #5696)

Send checks to:

University of the Nations

#433

75-5851 Kuakini Hwy

Kailua, Kona, HI 9674


I am so thankful for the prayers and support given thus far. Blessings to you all!


Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment