Monday, October 25, 2010

Prayer Request!!

Hey friends!

So I'm asking that you cover me even more in prayer this week. I will be leaving here on Saturday with a crew and going to Salem, Massachusetts for Halloween Weekend. We'll be doing some worship and intercession and then going into the streets and spreading the Gospel and love of Jesus, praying for healings and prophesying...and whatever the Lord leads us to do! Pretty much doing what Jesus sent the 12 disciples out to do in Matthew 10. In verses 7-8 Jesus says, "Proclaim as you go, saying 'The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.' Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons.

So we may not run across too many lepers :) BUT we are headed into witchcraft city. There are around 100,000 people that go to Salem every year for this weekend. Pray for my team and me as we prepare to go, against all Spiritual warfare (the enemy has already started attacking some of us), for safety in travel and once we're there, and for the Kingdom of God to come down and spread all over that city. Pray eyes would be opened to TRUTH and that miracles would happen for the glory of God!!! So many people there are into "spiritual" things and especially during Halloween weekend, but we know it's witchcraft and totally opposes the name of Jesus. Last year they saw 40 people get healed and 12 come to know Jesus as their Savior on the spot. We have an even bigger team going this year, so what a force we can be! I can't wait to share with you what all the Lord does and how His name is going to be glorified!

Thank you for you prayers! Seriously, I receive every prayer said for me and I would not be here without you. Prayer is so huge and I am so appreciative for you all!!! You have no idea!

Will give a lengthier update next week about all that's been happening and what's about to!

Many Blessings,

J

"Oh that You would rend the heavens and come down." -Isaiah 64:1

1 comment:

  1. Hey boo! It's Meg. Just wanted to let you know that this morning I was reading Ephesians 6...Stand firm in the LORD and in His mighty power. Praying that you would put on the armor of God and be strong in His righteousness and Truth, and that your faith would shield you from Satan's attacks. Will definitely be praying for you sista. I hope many are born again into new life!

    ReplyDelete